Sunday, February 24, 2013

Transparency Agenda #005: D20pfsrd.com advertising experiment keeps making me more money…


Since I have talk about this in two other Transparency Agenda (#003 & #004) I am just going to get down to the numbers and you can make your own  opinions on if it is worth it.  As of today, February 24, kickstarter has reported that the direct donations from D20pfsrd.com has generated $1,466 with those ads. The D20pfsrd.com ads cost me $250. 


Here comes the simple math: Here comes the simple math: 100% of the cost of the ads for February ($250) has been paid for, with an additional $1,216 generated from the ads. Simply put, in the ads generated $61.08 a day and if continues at this rate the ads will generate $1,710.33 for the month of February. Theoretically if this continues like this until the ends of the month, every dollar I spend on those ads made me $6.84. Notice this is a higher rate than what I said last time of $6.66 on February 17. While it is only 18 cent more I am OK with that because this is still over $4 more than the original post of $2.68. 


Let’s expanded this out to include the month of March for another $250 for a total of $500 spend on advertising and we don’t raise another cent.  Then we end up with $966 generated from the ads.  The combined months of February & March state the ads generated $25.27 per day. For every one dollar I spent on these ads, they made me $2.93. The numbers keep getting better and better.  Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment