Monday, January 23, 2017
Sunday, January 22, 2017
[LPJ Design] Template: Avatar of Vengeance for Super Powered by M&M Now available FOR FREE for a limited time!!!
Louis Porter Jr. Design, has released Template: Avatar of Vengeance for Super-Powered by M&M at LPJDesign.com. Here is information on this product:
In comics, a popular archetype is an Avatar of Vengeance. They are a dark subspecies of characters touched by divine forces. Avatars are not friendly, noble gods of thunder or angels of mercy. Avatars of Vengeance mete out Old Testament-style punishment, even if they’re not explicitly connected to Judeo-Christian figures. This PDF contains everything you need to add this new template inspired from DC Comics The Spectre to Marvel Comics Ghost Rider to your Superhero genre game store and local home Super-Powered by M&M games.
Saturday, January 21, 2017
Strange creatures and alien parasites are fairly common origins for comic book superheroes but a few times they have been used to “infect” an already established hero changing them in vastly different ways. A symbiotic character derives their powers from the strange parasitic creature that has joined with them. This may be a creature of alien origin or may be some kind of mystical artifact. This PDF contains everything you need to add this new template inspired from Marvel Comics Spider-Man to Image Comics Wetworks to your Superhero genre game store and local home Super-Powered by M&M games.
Available at LPJDesign.com here!!!
Available at LPJDesign.com here!!!
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
[LPJ Design] Monsters of NeoExodus: Caliban for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game updated and released
Their eyes are as black as the darkest, starless night and their muscular body and skin in a direct contrast being stark white. Their lips often covered in humanoid blood, conceal teeth that have been filed and shaped into fine points, like those of a shark. A mere moment before you see the creature attack you, the putrid smell of rancid humanoid flesh invades your nostrils. The stench on the humanoid’s clothes – a mixture of blood, sweat, and decaying flesh – is enough to make anyone retch and vomit. Those who come in contact with these creatures know who they are, even when they cannot see them. These savages call themselves the calibans.
This supplement update includes:
- Two new monsters the Caliban, Caliban Headtaker, Caliban Elite, Caliban Witch Doctor, Caliban Clan Leader
- Rules for creating Caliban as characters
- Three new Caliban weapons
- More five Caliban feats including Consume Heart, Filthy Beast and Necrophagic Rejuvenation
- Three new Caliban spells including Doppelganger Digestion, Furious Finish and Savage Rebuke
- Background and history of the Caliban
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Louis Porter Jr. Design, has released Infinite Dungeon: The Halls of the Eternal Moment Level Two - The Rattling Crypt for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game at RPGNow.com and DriveThruRPG.com. Here is information on this product:
The dead defend this floor of the Hall of the Eternal Moment. A cunning ghast named Benivuul and its ghoul lackeys maintain an army of the dead. By dragging the victims of traps, and their own vicious attacks, to an altar, they raise zombies and turn them loose to harry and kill intruders.
The ghouls and the ghast are smart enough to learn where the traps are, and how to avoid them. They do not know where secret doors are, or how to operate them. Ghouls, and Benivuul their ghast leader, are smart enough to lure intruders into traps, or to wait for a trap to spring before attacking.
Infinite Dungeon: The Halls of the Eternal Moment Level Two - The Rattling Crypt is a great add-on for the Infinite Dungeon mega dungeon. This level is perfect for 2nd level adventures and promises action and excitement.
Available at RPGNow.com here: http://lpjdesign.rpgnow.com/product/201871
Also Infinite Dungeon: The Halls of the Eternal Moment - Cusp, City on the Edge of Eternity is also available for PAY WHAT YOavailablere: http://lpjdesign.rpgnow.com/product/194767
Also Infinite Dungeon: The Halls of the Eternal Moment Level One - The Overgrown is available here: http://lpjdesign.rpgnow.com/product/199527
Monday, December 12, 2016
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Monday, November 21, 2016
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Monday, November 14, 2016
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Sunday, October 23, 2016
Thursday, October 20, 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Monday, October 17, 2016
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Monday, October 10, 2016
Thursday, October 6, 2016
[LPJ Design] Monsters of NeoExodus: Dragons of the Mind for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is now available
Louis Porter Jr. Design, has released Monsters of NeoExodus: Dragons of the Mind for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game at RPGNow.com and DriveThruRPG.com. Here is information on this product:
The world of Exodus is inhabited by marvelous creatures. Among the mightiest of these are dragons. Described herein are two new categories of dragon that can be found upon the world of Exodus: the crystalline psionic dragons and the strange and malevolent psychic dragons. Both types provide for dangerous new foes. The psionic dragons, while not evil, are often selfish and manipulative, using their powers toward their own ends, and they exhibit all the greed and pride typical of dragonkind. The psychic dragons range in temperament from simply greedy to openly hostile, and their weird powers and magics make them dangerous and unpredictable opponents.
Inside this sourcebook you will find you’ll need to enhance on adventures when using these unique NeoExodus Dragons in your game:
- Including the Introduction, Age Categories, Combat Additional Dragon Rules
- Four All new Dragons: Psionic Dragons - Bloodstone Dragon (CR 8, CR 12 and CR 17); Quartz Dragon (CR 8, CR 12 and CR 17); Aquamarine Dragon (CR 9, CR 13 and CR 18) and Opal Dragon (CR 10, CR 14 and CR 19)
- Four All new Dragons: Psychic Dragons - Brimstone Dragon (CR 7, CR 11 and CR 16); Quicksilver Dragon (CR 9, CR 13 and CR 18); Aqua Regia Dragon (CR 9, CR 13 and CR 18) and Vitriol Dragon (CR 8, CR 12 and CR 17)
- Two All New Dragon Lords:Prism, The Corundum Dragon (CR 25 and CR 30/MR 10) and Coterie, The Dread Cabal (CR 25 and CR 30/MR 10)
Monday, October 3, 2016
The World of Exodus needs heroes…
Exodus boasts a turbulent history—from the rise of the Kaga to the defeat of the First Ones and the events of the Twilight War, from the creation of the Imperial Alliance to the present crisis that threatens to tear the Alliance apart. Great heroes and terrible villains drove this march of time, though even in hindsight the two are not always easy to tell apart. Theirs were the titanic passions, the burning obsessions, and the base treacheries in which modern Exodus was forged and tempered. And once again, the world of Exodus needs heroes…
Inside this book you’ll find all you need to embark on adventures in the exciting setting of NeoExodus:
- The history of Exodus, from the reign of the First Ones to the Dominion–Protectorate Wars, from the Twilight War to the creation of the Imperial Alliance.
- Details on the nations of Exodus, including the powerful Caneus Empire, the magic-wielding Dominion, the mechanically minded Arman Protectorate, the unifying Imperial Alliance, and many more.
- Nine all-new races, usable as PCs or NPCs, including the cavians, psionic rat-men; the cyneans, arcane crystalline humanoids; the dalreans, plantlike humanoids; and the p’tan, feline creatures who can conjure black lightning.
- New base classes, archetypes, and prestige classes including the apothecary, high guard, Janissary, peacekeeper, and Protectorate artillerist.
- Over 90 new feats including Black Lightning Bolt, Cannibalize, Information Network, Plantsight, Spellbud, Terran Sorcery, and Wyrd Casting.
- Over 70 new spells including accelerate magic, blade drone, dead man’s gaze, lunar arsenal, rapid repair, and wall of silence.
- Over 60 new mundane and magical items including the alchemist’s bandolier, ball and chain, instant rope, scarab gauntlet, and telescoping staff.
- Nearly 20 new monsters and templates including the arcaneslime, draco, necryos, Protectorate golem, and razorfiend.