Thursday, December 2, 2010

Coming up with a great idea that I stole from somewhere else...

Ecclesiastes 1:9 had it right when it said: There is nothing new under the sun. So sometime I think the smart thing is to do a mash-up of something.  Mash-ups are currently the cool thing to do in everything.  Hell the trailer for Sucker Punch proved that best.  But right now I am tired of mashing-up stuff.  Right now, I want to update an old idea that was a good idea back then and would be a GREAT idea now.  Some of you are calling me a "piece of crap" because I am not doing something new, innovating and exciting. I am not "pushing the envelope" and doing the cutting edge stuff. Well instead of waiting for me to be innovative, why don't YOU do something innovative and tell me about it.  Let's try that for a change.  Hell I have been innovative with Obsidian Twilight (Big announcement coming soon on this) and with NeoExodus: A House Divided (I am working on 8 projects for this at the same time. EIGHT!!!) so I just want to do something that is a good idea and do it well.  Sometimes doing something well is a skill of its own.  And that is how I feel today...

...But this is still a very cool thing I have planned even if someone else did it already.  Now I have to assign some work.  Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe... I'm calling you a piece of crap... well because you are a piece of crap! It's completely different!

    :P Have a good day, bro!
    Smile a little... My manuscript is coming.

    ReplyDelete