Monday, September 13, 2010

[Rant] Start updating your blog you [CENSORED] lazy bastard!

Yes I am talking to you! Update your blog you [CENSORED] lazy bastard! What kind of person actual goes through the time to build themselves a blog and then is too [CENSORED] lazy to actually update it. Updating once a month? Y ou’re a [CENSORED] lazy bastard! Updating once a week a week? You’re a [CENSORED] lazy bastard! You need to update your blog EVERY other day AT LEAST. You life is not that busy that you can’t update your blog that often. Hell I have a wife, four month old, mother-in-law living in my house with a full time job and part time RPG business and I find time to update nearly once a day. So stop your [CENSORED] crying like a baby with a full diaper and update your [CENSORED] blog, you [CENSORED] lazy bastard. Talk to you later…

6 comments:

  1. Thank God someone is finally speaking out about this. I could never make it through my [CENSORED] day if I didn't find out what upcoming movie, comic book or [CENSORED] video game LPJ thought was [CENSORED] awesome. Take a clue from LPJ, people! If you can't find any [CENSORED] irrelevant fluff on your own to pollute your [CENSORED] blog with, just [CENSORED] copy and paste from here. Thank [CENSORED] God! [CENSORED] love you Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: well thanks for you insightful comments especial when I an doing them a MY blog. I mean who you must be a real man of "power" with Anonymous as your name. Best of all I think it is great you need to comment about my blog and what I write. Thank you for giving me so much control over you life. Since you are a fan I must thank you again for stopping by and I will of course DOUBLE my efforts to upcoming movie, comic book or [CENSORED] video game LPJ thought was [CENSORED] awesome. Thanks for being the same digital tool that you are in real life. Keep reading the blog. I'll be looking for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you LPJ! You are the [CENSORED] coolest to your fans! I am dedicating my next blog post to how [CENSORED] great you are. I always check here at least 5 times a day, just to see if I missed any of the best new things. Everything you talk about sounds [CENSORED] amazing. Sometimes I fantasize about being let out of my cage so I can experience the world you write about, but then I remember how the light burns my eyes. Thanks so much for the [CENSORED] compliment - I know how much you like using digital tools!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous: With fans like you, I'll stick with ass clowns that talk bad about me and ever forum they can find and then call themselves "a fan"! From what I have ssen so far, I am sure you're the type that tells your mom you love her too, but every once and while you like to smack her around every once and a while because she "got out of line" by telling you to get out of the basement and take a bath! Gamer rage got to love it! You're my number one fan all the way! Thank you for your support of LPJ Design and telling all your frends (I mean your mom, friends who are we kidding) to read this blog. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can tell us if you're drunk when you write this, honest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous: Only when your mom serves up the drinks, Honest! I love the way she does my vodka and cranberry.

    ReplyDelete