Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back to Grammar

While I am waiting for several RPG projects to come back for me to work on, I start back on some work on Grammar: The Sentence Creation Card Game. The playability of the game was done a long time ago, I am working on the actual business plan. Since I have been watching shows like Shark Tank and Dragons Den UK and Canada, I have gotten a better idea on how to pitch this business for outside investors (By the way if you are interested in investing I am looking for $100K for 40% of the business. Contact me via of the website if you are interested.) Best of all I have hired an freelance witer/editor to hand all the written work to make sure everything is actually grammatically correct when you see it. I hope to have everything with Grammar: The Sentence Creation Card Game done by November/December and have it in the stores by May/June at the latest. This is going to be a busy summer. Talk to you later...

2 comments:

  1. Psst....Louis: "Sentence" has two "n's" in it. You spelled it "Sentece" in the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Damn it! And this is why I am hiring someone else to check the Grammar.

    ReplyDelete