Thursday, June 18, 2009

Books to Read: Rules for Revolutionaries

This is one of the greatest marketing / business book I have ever read. This book is a blue print for doing the impossible. This is the book that I used to increase my sales at RPGNow.com by a factor of 16 in only two years. This is the book that taught me how to deal with any potential business threat that might arise. If you only listen to one thing I will ever tell you then listen to this: Go buy Rules for Revolutionaries by Guy Kawasaki. This book will change your business life. For those of you who choose to ignore my advice and don’t pick this book up, stop what you are doing, close your business and find something else to do. You will not be able to compete with the people who have read this book. No joke. Not reading this book could be the reason why your company fails. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment