Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Obsidian Twilight = A Place Beyond Hell

While I was working on the outline Obsidian Twilight, I began to notice something very interesting and familiar about it. The more I kept writing, the more it began to remind me of something else. I then figured out what it was. Obsidian Twilight began to remind me of another RPG setting I wanted to and planned to write someday. The name of the setting was “A Place Beyond Hell”. I will not go into the WHOLE premise of A Place Beyond Hell, but I best described it as “Undead Nazi Elves in a fantasy setting”. Looks like I will be actually finishing A Place Beyond Hell without even knowing it. Talk to you later…

2 comments:

  1. Nazi Elves...Dear Lawd!
    Regards,
    Walt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you hear Undead Nazi Elves, it pretty much say it all, doesn't it? Elves fit the Nazi steroetype perfectly; blond, tall, in great shape, think they are better than everyone, etc...

    ReplyDelete