Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What is going on...

As of late I have been working on several little projects to get ready for RPGnow.com. I have been working on materials for Haven: Full Metal Zero and Sanctuary: City of Secrets that I or others have worked on but have been on hold for months due to the release of NeoExodus: A House Divided materials. The latest two release for the Haven: Full Metal Zero line have been Covert Ops Feats 3 and Verbal Diplomacy. I have been also working on 5 new urban based classes espionage classes that will work in both Haven: Full Metal Zero and Sanctuary: City of Secrets. Plus there is some other more specific stuff that I am working on for both the setting.

Right now I am placing all the D20 Fantasy material including NeoExodus: A House Divided and Xao: Island of Iron and Silk on hold until we find out what is going on with 4e. I hate to place that work on hold, but I don't want to do a lot of work that will be useless in a year.

Plus something very interesting happened yesterday. I can't really say what is going on now, but I will let you know what is going when I can. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment