Thursday, September 13, 2007

How watching 24 made me money...

I am currently watching season 6 of 24. I happened to miss half of it due to watching Heroes. That is the one thing that I really hate about TV without Tivo, you have to choose to pick what you are going to have to watch. 24 has been very good so far (I am about half way thru). The creators; Joel Surnow & Robert Cochran; have a great understanding of doing GREAT technothriller action. After creating and working on La Femme Nikita for 5 years they know what a great spy thriller should look and feel like. Plus this has really helped me with some ideas and projects I have been doing of late for Haven: Full Metal Zero and Sanctuary: City of Secrets. It has been nice to work on this change, since from the last 6 or more months I have been working on NeoExodus: A House Divided. Modern action adventure is always my favorite genre to do. So when I get a chance to go back and do it I always jump at it. Watching all this 24 has not got me excite for Season 7. I can't wait to see it. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment