Monday, September 17, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...Watching TV!

Well I just finished up watching season 6 of 24 and now I am off to watching the new Spike TV, drama (well it it is new to me) The Kill Point. Glad to see Spike TV is thinking about it future in the area of cable TV. With so many good "minor" networks with so many great show out there, this can only be helpful to gain more interest for them. Plus the show has four actors from The Wire on it, so I have to support it. After watch so much interesting stuff, I have been working on a few personal projects for Haven: Full Metal Zero. I am hoping to get these projects out by the end of the month. Just something nice to add to you D20 Modern espionage based games. Just wait it is coming. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment