Thursday, February 11, 2016

What the difference 24 hours makes ... in graphic design...

So when I have ideas for new layout, I try them out BEFORE the actually see the light of day on paper of on a computer. I am guess that is very typical for graphic designers and art directors like Rick Hershey, @Marc Radle at Kobold Press or Sarah Robinson at Paizo. So instead of keeping that progress in the dark, I thought I might show you and cover idea are am working on with a new adventure series tentatively called Strange World.

As you see it is kind of a split cover where you could use one piece of art and split it OR take two pieces of art and use it. But like I said I am just working out some ideas here. Who knows what the final version will look like. Enjoy!



See what the difference 24 hours can make...



Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment