Friday, December 13, 2013

Obsidian Apocalypse: The circle is now complete…

A few days ago, our editor sent me the last corrections that I needed to do on the book.  I finished off the last little bit of corrections this morning and I now exporting out the high res version that I can upload so you donors can download.  

That is right people; the PDF of Obsidian Apocalypse is now 100% completed.

So how do you get you copy is your next question?

The plan is to upload the finished PDF to DriveThruRPG.com and RPGNow.com where we will send out a special code to all the donors so they can get their FREE COPY of the PDF.  I am planning to upload the interior pages of the book for Print On Demand (POD) versions this weekend, so we can start ordering the full color versions and soon as possible and get them out by the start of the new year. 


As always, thank you for your support of this project, from beginning to end. We could not have done this without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment