Louis Porter Jr. Design has released its long awaited post-apocalyptic survival horror campaign setting for Pathfinder RPG, Obsidian Apocalypse at RPGNow.com and DriveThruRPG.com. Here is information on this product:
A dark star fell from the sky bringing with it the end of all things! The sanctity of the world known as Abaddon was shattered when a global apocalyptic event of a meteor impacting the planet causing a destructive ecological and eldritch change. Now there is no day or night, just never ending Apocalypse. An undead world ruled by fear and horror. Undead nightmares prowl the darkest forest with malevolent ghouls, grim demonic fiends and horrific vampires prey on a fearful populace. The world is dominated by the monstrously powerful immortal evils that reigns supreme over this world. And with all this the mysterious force known as Nightwall. Evil dominates the world to be challenged by noble heroes fighting to take back a world that should belong to them. Are you willing to take up the fight?
Inside this book you will find you’ll need to embark on adventures in the exciting setting of Obsidian Apocalypse:
• Four toolkit setting templates: Infernus Risen – Angels and Demons have been brought to this world and engage in battles all over this world; World of the Elder Gods - The meteor is actually a prison from unusual monsters that breaks open and escapes to this world; Pandemic Contagion - A super powerful virus begins infecting, mutating and killing people of this world; and World of the Undead - Undead raise due to the necromantic energy in the meteor.
• Highly detailed regions and history, new organizations to launch your campaign
• 7 new races usable as player characters.
• Over 90 new feats and over 100 new spells.
• All new monsters and monster templates.
• And much more.
Written by JP Chapleau, Kalyna Conrad, Eric Hindley, Jeff Lee, Owen K.C. Stephens, Richard Pett, Rich Redman, and Louis Porter Jr.