Saturday, December 1, 2012

Paizo just gave LPJ Design more ammunition as a 3PP

So I am looking through the Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Bestiary and I am thinking about what new terrors that I could extract from here and use in the NeoExodus Campaign Setting and then I see something that make me smile with glee: Android. They included Androids in this book. Better yet, the gave stats for it as a playable race.  I am sorry for those who might not know, I personally have always considered NeoExodus to be a sci-fi setting masquerading as fantasy. Many of NeoExodus tropes are usually expected to see in sci-fi genre based materials. So giving me an android race (when I have been thinking of way to incorporate one into NeoExodus) really helps expand some ideas and concepts that I wanted to add into this setting.  Once again, THANK YOU Paizo for always seeming to add the exact right thing I was looking for and making it OGL content that every 3PP of Pathfinder can use. Looks like NeoExodus might be getting a new race for the setting. Better yet, this ties is directly to our Machinesmith class and the upcoming NeoExodus Chronicles: The Hive sourcebook with Cyrix.    Once again, Thank you Paizo for always putting out innovative products.  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment