Friday, August 19, 2011

It's official, Lightning Source color books and I not built to work together...

I don’t understand why, but for some reason Lightning Source color print on demand (POD) books and LPJ Design are not meant to work together. I have NEVER had so many issues and problems working with a printer to get something printed. It is like they are doing this on purpose just to drive me crazy. I don’t understand this. I don’t have these issues with any other printers I have EVER used, but Lightning Sources seem to just want to be very special with their issues. I did have a lot of issues with the B&W books they eventually go everything worked out and copies of Obsidian Twilight and A Place Beyond Hell are racing to my doorstep so I can evaluated them and start selling them to customers. Soon. Very soon.  Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I had a few issues, I emailed matt and he pushed a book through so I could see a proof of the issue.

    ReplyDelete