Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In 2009 Obsidian Twilight was free with blood donations, In 2010 Pirates of the Bronze Sky is free with...

That is a GOOD question.  I like doing projects like this.  Donating blood is my personal crusade and I know how important it is.  The natural tie in to Obsidian Twilight was easy and a perfect match.  So this year with Pirates of the Bronze Sky, I wanted to continue the concept of giving to get a RPG.  So I have to wonder, what should you do to get a free copy of Pirates of the Bronze Sky?  I don't know, but if you have a good idea send it to me at this blog and I will see if it is a good fit.  I think doing project like this is the right thing.  I hope you can help.  Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. I would say a donation to a food bank-- it's loot after all, and pirates love loot.

    -Ben.

    ReplyDelete