Thursday, April 22, 2010

Going down in Flames - West End Games and Catalyst Games

Add another dead company to the funeral pyre. Look like West End Games is going (has gone) down in flames. Geek Related gave me all the info on this whole event (but to be honest I really haven't cared about West End Games in decades) but the freak out on RPG.net did make me laugh. And to add to the excitement of late, Wildfire has filed a Chapter 7 request in the US Bankruptcy Court against Catalyst Games (who is really InMediaRes and a lot of other company names too. Thanks you again Geek Related for all the good info in this one). I must say, I don't know what is happening in the world of RPG publishers, but I wish some of these people would grow up and act like business people. REAL business people, not thieves in disguise as gaming fans. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment