Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nothing up my sleeve...

Look What I found on Gareth's log:

<<Just marking this down so that it's on the public record.....Today, Louis Porter bought the following products from Adamant Entertainment:
Imperial Age Magick
Imperial Age: Advanced Class - Alienist
Imperial Age: Advanced Class - Monster Hunter
Imperial Age: Spiritualism
The GameMaster's Guidebook to Victorian AdventureI expect that we'll be seeing copycat products from him on those topics within the next few months. Remember, you heard it here first
.>>

I actually don't plan to copy it. (But since most your material is Open Content, how do you copy? Whatever.) I have something more interesting in planning. I think this will make you REAL happy! Don't worry you will see soon. Remember what I said Gareth...