Monday, April 12, 2010

21 days to Lucas Manuel Porter Arrival

My first born son, Lucas Manuel, will be arriving on May 4th (Thank you C-Section) so I will be busy for at least the month of May thru June.  So don't be surprised if I am little quiet during that time.  My plan is to start releasing gaming material in July (Pirates of the Bronze SKy and Obsidian Twilight most likely) and get more involved with the current secret project that I am working on. So enjoy child-less me for the next 21 days, after that you will have to call me "Daddy Louis".  Talk to you later... 

1 comment:

  1. Soon-to-be-Daddy-Louis--

    Congrats on the bundle of joy! My little man turned 4 on April 8. It's a wild, awesome, fun ride. Thanks for the add on your blogroll-- I really enjoy LPJ Design's stuff too!

    ReplyDelete