Wednesday, November 18, 2009

[Nexodus: A House Divided] First sketch of the Emissary


When I made NeoExodus: A House Divided, I brought over the ideas and concepts of the Painted Man and Lawgiver from other fantasy ideas I had coming up with. Out of them I created Kaga. Kaga fit really well in the setting and I loved what it represented. But I while back, I thought about how Kaga should have a direct opponent to oppose what it stands for. And with that I came up with the Emissary. I finally got the artist to start working on sketches for the Emissary. This sketch is rough, but you can see this character has a lot of Asian / East Indian influence to it. The final image will not have swords; she has a lot of levels in monk so her best weapons are her hands and feet. I can't wait to see the final version. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment