Thursday, October 1, 2009

Obsidian Twilight keeps popping up...

As I am waiting for the final artwork to come back on a project, I have been working on some Obsidian Twilight material. I think the project might be done with all the crunchy (rules and game mechanics) work and are ready to get to the fluff (story and background) work. With the two new artists signed, I can also continue with the ideas for artwork that will needed for Obsidian Twilight. It also gives me time time to think about fleshing out two of the three main "Evil Big Bad Guys" and the sole "Good Guy"; Asi Magnor (Mummy, minor undead lord - CR 29), Calix Sabinus (Vampiric Lich, leader and ruler of Abaddon - CR 35) and Zebadiah (Celestial Angel - CR 30). I still need to name my minor ghoul leader (He has been inspired by my trip to New Orleans) but at least I have a few ideas for him. The hardest part of all of this has been finding the right artist(s) and writer(s) to work with. I would LOVE to have this out by Halloween, but that is not going to look possible. Plus there is the isuue of will this be a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game licensed project or just plain OGL? I think it has good reasons for both but I am going to have to pick one over the other. Well we will see. Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. What are the benefits of plain OGL at this point? Haven't most people moved to either Pathfinder or 4E? I know Pathfinder is compatible with OGL, but I think most people would be more comfortable if it indicated Pathfinder compatibility.

    ReplyDelete