Friday, October 2, 2009

I am looking for $100,000 for 30% investment of my company...

Now if you have heard a phrase like that recently, I would say you have been watching Shark Tank or Dragons Den. I have been a fan of Dragons Den after seeing only one episode of the BBC version of it. Watching it will give you a better understanding of how to buy and sell "ideas" in business. If you want to understand what it is like pitching your business ideas to venture capitalist (people willing to give you cash for them), then you need to watch Dragons Den (Outside the US) or Shark Tank (US Only). Now the whole reason I brin this up is Canada just started their newest year of Dragons Den, but for some silly reason I can seem to watch it on the CBC website. So if any of you fans in Canada or anywhere on the planet where I could see this new season, I would be a VERY HAPPY MAN!!!!!!! And yes I have tried Bittorrent, no luck. But I am always hoping. Maybe one day they will put it out on DVD so I can get it from Netflix. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment