Monday, August 3, 2009

So what is going on with Obsidian Twilight...

OK, I think I need to talk about Obsidian Twilight and what is going on with it. It is kind of a Good News / Bad News situation.

Good News: I have gotten a lot of good feedback on people donating blood for this project. For all of you who have done it or are planning to do it, Thank you. You are saving a life.

Bad News: Well we are kind of at a deadstop stand still. Bad US economy. Low sales at all the PDF sale websites for business cashflow. Writer and artistis issues. Just about everything that can go wrong on this project has. So I have been working on it all myself pushing it along SLOWLY. Now with the added work of Grand Theft Exodus, Obsidian Twilight has moved down in priority. BUT HAVE NO FEAR!!! We are putting out Obsidian Twilight. It might take longer then planned, BUT IT IS COMING OUT. So don't worry. Thanks for your support. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment