Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Graphic Design 101: The Cover Design of Suits

Because I can't find an artist who is not busy getting ready for San Diego Comic Con or Gen Con, I have decided to spend my time working on the design and look of the Suits graphic novel/trade paperback cover. I want to go with a very simple image that will easy make you understand what this book might be about. While there is type on the page, font sytle is not right. I am just using it for "for placement only" to get the graphic balance of the cover right. Now while this might be a bit premature on my part (since I estimate the Suits GN/TPB will be 180 roughly and he have done only a few panels) it gets me thinking of what the final version will be and what the fans should expect. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment