Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Coming at webcomics backward via NeoExodus: Grand Theft Exodus

If you read my blog long enough you will notice that I do several things at the same time so it seems like I am constantly busy. Well I am, sort of. I like to start a lot of different projects, develop them to a point roughly 50% done and then I walk away from them and do something else. The reason is at 50% I have invested a lot of time in it but at the same time I just don't want to walk away from it. One of those projects that falls under this was the unreleased webcomic NeoExodus: Grand Theft Exodus. I first started the development of this roughly 18 months ago with Anthony Cournoyer doing the artwork. But of course as with any business other things became more important and NeoExodus: Grand Theft Exodus gets pushed to the sideline. Enter yesterday, after spending weeks looking for a new artist, I have secured one to do the artwork on the all new NeoExodus: Grand Theft Exodus project. As with Suits, this will be a weekly webcomic series that I hope to start relapsing in August. So stay tuned all you fans of the NeoExodus: A House Divided RPG, NeoExodus: Grand Theft Exodus plans to be just as exciting. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment