Sunday, May 10, 2009

Updating the website

Since I am going away for roughly 2 weeks, I thought it might be best to get all the business stuff in order before I go. I just made a few changes to the LPJ Design website and add some new links here. I like where the blog is going business and information wise and I hope if I am missing anything any of you would like to see or know you will let me know so I can put it up here. Like I said in the Manifesto I want this to be a place for people to get and trade information. If you want to keep up to date all everything going on up here follow LPJ Design on Twitter or join directly to follow (See Followers on the side). Lots of good stuff is going on here and even more will be expanded in the near future. Don't miss out. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment