Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well it looks like Obsidian Twilight has a cover artist…


We have been talking about it for a while and we have made a gentleman’s agreement in place, so I can finally announce it. It is my sincere pleasure to announce the cover artist for Obsidian Twilight is Mr. Gonzalo Ordonez Arias AKA Genzoman. As you can see his artwork falls very much in line with the ideas and concepts that I wanted to present with this setting. I am planning for Obsidian Twilight to be released on Halloween 2009 with an adventure called All Evil’s Eve also being release around the same time. I can’t wait until we start releasing sample information on Obsidian Twilight. I think people will be pleasantly pleased. Also remember you can still sign up for the Patronage Program with Obsidian Twilight and get you copy way before any one else. So don’t delay because this will not last for ever. Talk to you later…

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, if you don't mind me asking what were the reasons you chose him over other artists? (I think you made the right choice.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have wanted to work together for a while but timing was an issue. Now he has some free time and I said, Let's do it.

    ReplyDelete