Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An interesting trend with my PDF sales…

This one is for all the PDF OGL publishers out there. Over the last few months I have noticed, my D20/OGL fantasy sales have slowed (OK, this is no big thing since there is 4E and the economy is in the toilet.) BUT the weird thing is my D20/OGL Modern sales have taken off like a rocket. I mean the sales have taken off so much to the point of making me think I might have to put out some new D20/OGL Modern material out there. Like NOW!!!! Is this happening to anyone else? Drop a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I know my gaming group has expressed a lot of interest in more modern and futuristic genre's. Not so much because they don't like sword and sorcery, but mostly because there is a lot of good modern stuff in the media. Stuff like 24, The UNIT, and movies HEAVY on Supers... that is the stuff people are seeing so that is what they want to play.

    Playing an elf in some far off land...eh... Playing an operator trolling through the streets of Bahgdad, m-4 in hand, and finding out that the city has now been taken over by an organized crime family of Djinn... Lots of fun.

    Regards,
    Walt

    ReplyDelete