Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I might need a graphic designer...

I do all the graphic design for LPJ Design. Why wouldn't I? I mean I have been a graphic designer for over 15 years. But the one thing that I don't think that I do as well as I would like to would be designing logos. Logos are the huge nemesis for me. You would not believe how long it took me to create the NeoExodus: A House Diveded Logo, and that is just type. Since I am redoing the LPJ Design website (AGAIN), I have decided to do another LPJ Design logo (AGAIN). I love the original LPJ Design skull logo, but I felt it was a little confusing for corporate companies who are looking to hire me. But I love the skull. So I want to keep it with this new logo. Looks like I have a few ideas to think over. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment