Saturday, October 20, 2007

5 months with out TV...

Roughly 5 months ago I cut my cable service and I have been with out local or cable TV for that time. The interesting part is I have seen MORE TV now then ever before. With sites like BitTorrent, Netflix, Blockbuster Video or even actually network placing show on their website I have not missed any of the shows I wanted to watch and best of all I get them WITHOUT commerials (mostly). I personally think TV as we know it will be dead with in 10 to 20 years. What will replace it will be a mix TV as we know it / Movies / and on-Demand service. I have "gotten off the tube" maybe you should think about it. Oh yea I forgot to tell, you the money that I saved by getting off of the tube (roughly $70 - $80 a month = $840 to 960 a year) Has done very well in helping to get me out of debt. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment