Sunday, September 23, 2007

What I am watching: ReGenesis

Now that I have gotten my taste of biological viral apocalypse filled with Resident Evil: Extinction I have moved on to another new TV Show (Well it is new to me) that I have been hearing about but not gotten a chance to see; ReGenesis. I call it a "scaring you with science" kind of show. Even though I have only seen episode 1 & 2 of Season 3, I am very interested. Lots od cool ideas and concepts and with good logical modern day science that you can actually get your head around. It always amazes me living in the US about how many Good to Great Canadian TV shows that we can't seem to get in the US. Some Canadian shows have been lucky and leaked through like Degrassi, DaVinci's Inquest, Intellegence (Another new online I have been watching Online), The Collector but a lot never seem to make it here. The part that does not make any sense to me is that many of these shows like ReGenesis would do great on SciFi , but for some reason they don't have them on the network. They would rather spend their money on ANOTHER BAD made for SciFi movie, instead of getting a solid well done TV show that they can use to draw people to. I mean it seems simple to me, why not to them? Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment