Thursday, July 5, 2007

Chuck Dixon likes me!!!!

For those who don't know, I am a HUGE Chuck Dixon fan. So much so the city of Haven in my RPG Haven: City of Violence is named after Bludhaven, the name of the city he created for his run on Nightwing. I normally see Chuck once a year at the MegaCon show in Orlando where we talk about writing, politics and what goes on behind the scenes at the big comic companies. Now thoses are GREAT stories. I have recently become a LinkedIn.com addict and have been adding contacts to my list. I happen to see Chuck name and I asked him to "join my friends". I was not sure he would remember me, but then I got this nice e-mail from him:


Hey! Of course I recall you. I'm always grateful when anyone wants to have an actual conversation at a con. It's so rare! Pleased to be a part of your group! Chuck


WOW!!!!! Chuck DIxon remembered me!!!! Now this has made my day. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment