Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Waiting for the goods...

Right now I am waiting for several projects to come in, while at the same time I am working on the building of NeoExodus. Now what that means is I am looking for more writers and artist to do some work and that can be an issue in this feel since we pay so low. My biggest issue with this new setting is the one thing that people always ask for, but is the toughest thing in this industry to get. What is that? Would you believe it is people who can write adventures. Finding people to write adventure can be a HUGE pain. The only company that seems to have regular adventure writers is Goodman Games (Damn you, Goodman! DAMN YOU!!!!!). And now they just teamed up with Wicked Fantasy Factory to get the a new type of adventure out to games. Now why did I think about that? I guess I must have been busy thinking about [CLASSIFIED]. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment