Friday, August 7, 2015

Advertising returns with D20pfsrd for my Kickstarter...

Every time I do a kickstarter I like to find ways that I can get the best return for my dollar. D20pfsrd.com has been a winner for me over time. Real simple, I spent $400 to advertise on D20pfsrd.com and it generated $1,442. That was a 360.5% return on my investment OR for every $1, I spend I made $3.60. The top 5 place that people donated from: Direct traffic, Tabletop Games (Discover), D20pfsrd.com, Search and Advanced Discovery accounted for 66% of my total monies raised in my kickstarter with D20pfsrd being 10.36% of that. Here are some interesting things; Facebook generated 6.76% of the monies raised; Paizo.com generated 2.13% of the monies raised; My blog, lpj.blogspot.com generated 0.75% of the monies raised; Enworld.org generated 0.29% of the monies raised; Twitter generated 0.01% of the monies raised; the 48 hour remainer email generated 3.56% of the monies generated. Best piece of new the only two places I spend actual money on advertising was Facebook and D20pfsrd.com.

So once again, D20pfsrd.com has been proved to be a MONEY CASH COW for me in the advertising. If you are wondering if it is worth advertising just remember: $1 = $3.60. Just simple math. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment