Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cross of Fire Saga - The Rewards the Donors Get

If you are wondering what we might offer you as a donor, well take a look.

$1:  Thank You
$9: First Cross Of Fire (COF) Adventure PDF
$25: First COF Adventure B&W POD book
$36: All Four COF Adventures PDFs
$55: All Four COF Adventures PDFs plus All Stretch Goals
$55 (Retailer): Special Reward for Retailers
$65: Collected B&W POD book of COF, All Four COF Adventures PDFs plus All Stretch Goals
$70 (Limit 35): Submit 2 Poison / Diseases for possible publication
$75 (Limit 35): Submit 2 Poison / Diseases for possible publication
$80 (Limit 30): Submit 2 Traps for possible publication
$85 (Limit 30): Submit 2 Feats for possible publication
$90 (Limit 25): Submit 2 Spells for possible publication
$95 (Limit 25): Submit 2 Hazards / Haunts for possible publication
$100 (Limit 20): Submit 2 Templates for possible publication
$105 (Limit 20): Submit 2 Monsters for possible publication
$110: Collected Full Color POD book of COF

$125 (Limit 10): Submit 2 NPCs for possible publication

And just in case you are wondering, for every level you pledge about the $70 level, you get the $65 level and all the reward levels up to the level you pledged. So if you pledged at the $90 you would get: Collected B&W POD book of COF, All Four COF Adventures PDFs plus All Stretch Goals; Submit 2 Poison / Diseases for possible publication; Submit 2 Poison / Diseases for possible publication; Submit 2 Traps for possible publication; Submit 2 Feats for possible publication; and Submit 2 Spells for possible publication.

The reason we are giving these types of rewards is because when I did my first KS I gave away thing that I thought people would like. But now I realized you should give away things that people found useful in their gaming session. The KS I feel did that the best was Kobold Press' Deep Magic. The more money that was brought in the cooler stuff they added to the book. No t-shirts or dice, just cool content for your home gaming. And that is what I focused on developing this.  See that Wolfgang Baur is smart, so I follow what he does and when I say "follow" I mean copy. This is rocket science and you don't get points deducted for coping other peoples work.  I use all the brains I have and any I can find, borrow and steal.  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment