Monday, January 27, 2014

More races coming to Obsidian Apocalypse...

So with such a positive response to Obsidian Apocalypse I have decided that I will be adding back the races Raijin and the Uzamati that were originally created in Obsidian Twilight.   In addition I will be add some all-new races to the setting including the Prometheans; Two versions: one version would be constructed flesh golems like Frankenstien’s monsters and the other version as clockwork men with the brain in the jar look to them. Other people on the Paizo forums have suggested that I do a race of Gill Men similar to the Creature from the Black Lagoon. So now I have to think are we going to have to do a horror based bestiary sourcebook also. I guess time will have to tell. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment