Friday, December 14, 2012

Two rewards ideas I have for the upcoming Free RPG Day 2013 NeoExodus Adventure for Pathfinder RPG Kickstarter

Since I have been working so hard on this over the last week in secret, I have decided to blog about two of the rewards I have bee thinking about doing for this upcoming Free RPG Day 2013 NeoExodus Adventure for Pathfinder RPG Kickstarter.  The first reward I have been thinking about for a while. I thought it was the perfect type of thing to offer to gamers and would find much use to them.  That was a tote bag. I like the idea of a tote bag after I say my local comic book store, Tate's Comics, offering them in their store.  I asked Tate about it and he got me in contact with the right people and here we are.  While it is very cool for gamers to carry their stuff, I also see it as advertising. When you see that picture of Widowmaker Scarlet on the from of the tote bag you have to look and ask, "What the hell is that?" And that is exactly the response we are looking to get from people.

The next thing that we want to offer as a rewards is the most basic item for any gamer to have and that is gaming dice. It is the one thing that gamers never seem to have enough of. We like that so we decided that maybe we need to help you with your dice addiction.  We are looking at one of two colors here: black dice with gold ink OR black dice with red ink.?  They both have positive reasons but we are going to have to pick only one of these.  I hope I can find more interesting thing to add to this Kickster to help increase the interest in what we are doing. Wish up luck.  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment