Thursday, July 5, 2012

Leaving for Seattle AKA NeoExodus Invades PaizoCon


Well today is the day and I am leaving for PaizoCon in a few hours.  I am going to take a lot of pictures detailing my journey to the far off lands of Seattle. Plus I hope to make even more new friends on this adventure.  If you are going to be at PaizoCon come by the LPJ Design booth/table so I can talk you up all the interesting things about NeoExodus, Obsidian Apocalypse and other cool stuff that we have not revealed yet.  Also stop by the seminar I will be having called So You Want to Be a Pathfinder Compatible Publisher on Saturday July 7th at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM in the Robert Hughes Room with Dale McCoy (Jon Brazer Enterprises), Scott Gable (Zombie Sky Press), Gary McBride (Fire Mountain Games), Liz Courts (Paizo Publishing) and Neil Spicer (Legendary Games). Plus you can see the first meeting IN PERSON between JP Chapleau and me. Expect and lease a few fights to break out between us.  So when I get back from all the excitement of PaizoCon I will have TONS of great news for you and lots of great stories to tell.  Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment