Friday, June 15, 2012

My push using CreateSpace…


Over the last few days and weeks I have been making a push to get several LPJ Design books listed on CreateSpace which in turn gets us listed on Amazon.com. I currently have six books in various degrees of completion at CreatSpace with four so far available for sale directly atAmazon.com.  I really like CreateSpace easy of work to get my products to go to print. I have been enjoying this more than I thought possible.  In addition I also plan to have many of these books available at PaizoCon in July.  I just wish they offer hard cover books too, but you can not get everything you want out of life.  With all this going on, this look like it is going to be a bust next few months for the company.  Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment