Sunday, April 22, 2012

Looks like Pirates of the Bronze Sky is back on…


Chris Field emailed me this week and said he was about to start releasing material for Pirates of the Bronze Sky.  That made me very happy since people keep asking me, “When are you going to release something for Pirates of the Bronze Sky? I so want to buy it.” I am glad for all the interest in the project, but since I have been focusing on NeoExodus many of the other side projects like Obsidian Twilight and Xao: Island of Iron and Silk have taken a back seat.  But with the release of The Sky Sailor -A NewCore Class for the PFRPG it looks like Chris is moving into a very active release schedule.  So if you are interested in Pirates of the Bronze Sky, I suggest you start saving your money.  Talk to you later…  

No comments:

Post a Comment