Thursday, February 16, 2012

Working on the Crown Council for NeoExodus

So I have been working on the outline for the upcoming Secret Societies of NeoExodus: Crown Council.  This is going to be a fun books for me since I get to show a group can be dangerous in and out of combat, which only makes the role playing experience better.  I think the tag line of "The covert nature and dubious morality of many of these clandestine missions led to their being described as the Imperial Janissaries run by Section Omega" only adds to their mysteriousness and their ability to cross over so many areas of influence in NeoExodus makes them only more interesting. In addition, I finally finished the Crown Council's personal icon which you can tell draws influence from the Imperial Alliance icon.  Best of all I want to add an organizational / business / political structure system to the NeoExodus settign starting witht he book and it looks like with the help of Rite Publishing's Way of the Yakuza it might have found an easy way to do that. I guess Jonathan McAnulty will be getting a call from me soon.  Talk to you alter...

No comments:

Post a Comment