Louis Porter Jr. Design has released its all new sourcebook for use with The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game called Trade Routes: Expanded Caravan Rules Sourcebook. Here is information on this product:
A train of camels, carrying a thousand vials of puum dust - the wealth of nations - strides slowly across the desert, its lookouts alert for the shadow of a dragon, passing high overhead. On a king’s road crossing the old growth forests of the North, just ten miles from the sanctuary city of Hillsboro Downs, bandits waylay a twenty-horse team carrying casks of fine Halfling cheese and Dwarven brandy. Fleeing a loveless marriage, a young Half Elven princess signs on to work a traveling circus as an acrobat, hiding her true identity behind a velvet mask. Caravans are more than just a part of the mundane economy of the world. They are a springboard to future adventures. The following new rules build upon the innovative caravan simulation rules found in the Jade Regent Adventure Path Player Guide, published by Paizo Publishing. These new rules offer new possibilities to players and game masters alike engaged in nomadic adventures. This sourcebook contains:
· 13 New Wagon types including including Bordello Wagon, Penitentiary Wagon, Skeletal Horse Team and Steam Engine
· 13 New caravan equipment including Cargo Balloon, Letter of Passage, Proud Colors and Sin Caravan
· Nearly 20 new caravan feats including Banker’s Caravan, Fighting Beasts, Phantom Drivers and Reputable Mark
· Real-World Logistics of Caravans
· Nearly 10 Caravan plot hooks
· Over 20 Threats To The Caravan from Avalanche to Drow Marauders to Necromantic Horde.
· Plus 5 Sample caravans to use in your games.