Tuesday, July 26, 2011

If I am so busy, why isn't more of my work getting done...

The one thing that can be an issue with working as a PDF publisher, is how the "real world" interferes with my "business work". This in turn makes my life very busy which in turns means I don't get a lot of sleep. I used to only get 4.5 to 5 hours a day, but I have increased in to 6 hours now after having my son.  Over the last few weeks I have been only getting 5 hours and it is finally starting to show on my face.  Everyone who sees me lately is like, "Louis go take a nap." But with so much going on, it also is hard to organize what is going on. At least in my head.  JP Chapleau has done a bunch of work that I need to look at including the NeoExodus Campaign book, Magic of the First Ones, and some other stuff I can't talk about. We also have several writers working on the new Legendary weapons of NeoExodus and with all this going on I have created a new advertising campaign for NeoExodus (see image in this blog) and have started developing a new product series of Pathfinder inspired by Steve over at Rite Publishing. Plus I have the NeoExodus Novella Kickstarter project to get ready and look for more artist (like always). Lots of balls in the air and I have to find a way to catch them all. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment