Sunday, May 22, 2011

ReWorking the LPJ Design website...

At my real job, we have been re-doing our company website, which at the same time has gotten me motivated to updated the LPJDesign.com website.  The one big thing I am going to do with this new website is build a online store so I can sell PDFs directly from the website.  I really want to do different kinds of smaller cost (25 cents to 99 cent PDFs) and unique item PDFs that I can test on this site and if successful I will bring them over to RPGNow.com or Paizo.com.  Right now I have a list of pages that I plan to have on this new website: Homepage, About Us, Contact Us, Catalog, Online Store, Submissions, Retail Locator, Product Support, Gallery and Promotions (Web banner and etc). I am basing the design idea off of 960.gs. if you have never been to 960.gs you might want to check it out. I think you will find it very informative to good web graphic design.  So as I create this new website I will place thing up so you can take a look at what I am planning and to get your comments and critiques.  Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. A good intro to each of the settings (online) would be a GREAT help I think.

    ReplyDelete