Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pulling the curtain back at LPJ Design and take a look at how we build worlds...

So I am sitting here looking at some old files and I cam across the outline for Xao: Island of Iron and Silk.  I have talked about Xao: Island of Iron and Silk in previous post and I have always wanted to go back to it to work on. The concept of doing Xao: Island of Iron and Silk was inpired by my love of the Shaw Brother Kung Fu movies I used to watch on Saturday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM.  Those were good times.  Xao: Island of Iron and Silk was a nice add-on to the NeoExodus: A House Divided universe.  We everything else going on in my life, I never really got it off of the ground, but a lot of the original outline and development was done for it.  So I decided that so many of you are interested in how I build campaign settings, I thought that this might be a good time to take a look at Xao: Island of Iron and Silk ouline that I created for a smaple of what it takes to create a campaign setting.  All the text in black is "finished" meaning I think this is the way I am planning for it to go; All the text in red is stuff that is still up in the air to be developed. Just click on this link and you can get a PDF copy to download and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment