Thursday, January 6, 2011

A year later, Sounds like the 4E gravy train has Died: Goodman Games to do Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG

A year ago I wrote this: Sounds like the 4E gravy train has slowed: Goodman Games may support The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game? Now I hear about Goodman Games is doing this: Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG. What can I say about this? Simple: The truth is always revealed in time. Thank you Paizo and Pathfinder for existing and doing the products I want to support because I love what you did. Do I wish bad things from Mr. Goodman? No.  I want more people in this industry, not less. But he made the choice he wanted and got his results. I did the same. I guess we are both in the same place, just with very different roads that brought us here.  Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. The Dungeon Line Classic thing has been on the burners for a while now. At least a year I believe. Something to do with moving the bus that slowed things down for a good period of time.

    ReplyDelete