Sunday, January 23, 2011

LPJ Design is going to PaizoCon 2011...what should do as an exclusive...

I asked this over at Paizo message boards:

Since LPJ Design is going to PaizoCon, I think we need to do something special for our first time to PaizoCon. Maybe a exclusive limited edition hardcover full color book? Maybe $25 - $30? Maybe something you can only pick it up exclusively at PaizoCon? What do you think?

By then the Pirates of the Bronze Sky release will be a month away and NeoExodus: A House Divided campaign setting will be two month away from release.   So I wanted to know what you though about it? I have a "vague" idea but tell me what you would want.  Talk to you later...

2 comments:

  1. How about exclusive miniatures using ye old 3-D printers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultimate spelldecks as card stock, glossy finished, that will fit into standard card sleeves.

    ReplyDelete