Saturday, January 22, 2011

LPJ Design is going to PaizoCon 2011

Just got my tickets for the the convention and dinner and now I have to get my flight.  This will be my first time to Seattle and I can't wait. (I am a East Coast boy don't you know!)  I am hoping JP Chapleau will be able to come out also so you could actually meet two members of the LPJ Design staff in the same location (which is a minor miracle itself). I plan to have some books there for sale including Obsidian Twilight, A Place Beyond Hell, and previews for Pirates of the Bronze Sky and NeoExodus: House Divided.  So come on by and say "hi!" take a look at stuff and better yet, try to swing a freelance gig with us, you know we are always looking for good people. This is going to be a fun time, don't miss out.  Talk to you later...

1 comment: