Thursday, November 18, 2010

Waiting for Artwork - P'Tan

The one thing that will ALWAYS upset me is waiting for artwork.  Since artwork is so important to us here at LPJ Design, waiting for it is normally like waiting for a baby to be born. You don't know WHEN the baby is coming, but it is coming.  Right now, I am waiting for the new updated image of the Dalrean and the P'Tan for the NeoExodus: A House Divided update to Pathfinder.  These are two images that we did in the original campaign setting that I never was as pleased with. Now its great to get them redone more inline to what my thoughts of what they race would be.  Maybe by this weekend the artwork will come in. But until then...  Talk to you later...

2 comments:

  1. Is that a sword or great club? If it's the latter and I can almost buy it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sword, a shang sword actually.

    ReplyDelete