Sunday, September 19, 2010

[LPJ Design] Chris Field hired as Project Developer on Pirates of the Bronze Sky

While I mentioned this on the Paizo forums, I thought it might be smart of me to make this completely official here. I have hired Chris Field to handle the complete project development of the upcoming Eberron / Spelljammer steampunk / steampulp inspired Pathfinder Roleplaying Game setting, Pirates of the Bronze Sky.  I have work with Chris for years and I know he is the perfect person to work on this project.  So expect to see a few thing for this coming up in the VERY near future...

...And I mean beside this image of this female pirate you keep seeing.  Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think those breasts are quite big enough, Louis. They need to be bigger to attract that female demographic.

    ReplyDelete